Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day !!!





Just 3days B4 Mothers day i gave Birth to our only Son KARTHIKEYA on 06-05-2004 n received mothers day wishes thru certificate from my Doctor Dr JAYANTHI REDDY JJ hospitals, HYD.  I was thinking its more than any thing in the world to achieve..I was excited watching out my 3days baby beside me on the bed !!! An unforgettable n Swatest movement in my life !!!
Motherhood is greatest achievement for a women in their lives !!!

B'day is not just ur Date of Birth, But its your mother's Re-birth! Be kind to her till she lives on the earth.. It makes your life Worth.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, The blog is excellent..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a beautiful mother kousalya!!! Your words on mother are truly inspiring to every child and a great significance to all mothers!!!

    ReplyDelete